

So 3 nights ago I dreamed that I lived back with my family, and we lived back in Iowa (where I was born). My brother (the older of the two) and I, were looking for people to play with in our "neighborhood." Houses are miles apart because of the farm country. Mom and dad were gone and it was just he and I searching for playmates. We begin our journey...it was a dark, dreary, cloudy day, and it looked close to rain.
He and I went down the muddy, dirt roads from house to house, and everyone was at school for the day. I don't know why my brother and I weren't at school...our two younger siblings were or either just absent.
By our 4th house, we were out of hope that anyone our age would be at home and able to play. At that point, a blonde-headed, female friend of mine from college, Lydia, appeared and we continued our journey with her. We came to a house, and two kids were there because they happened to be home schooled. And they seemed to be cool home schoolers and not the weird kind (and I can say that because I did homeschooling for a year.) We went back to our house and on the way played on hay bails and anything we could find lying around. At our house we played on the hard wood floor. It gets fuzzy after that.
The next night, I watched one of the Harry Potter movies (I'm watching the whole series to be more 'culturally aware'). So that night I dreamed about holding a wand and casting spells and multi-colored sparks flying everywhere and I don't remember who was there or if they were friendly or not. I remember it being pretty fun and exciting, though, so I must not have felt in danger even if there were "bad wizards" there.
Last night, I dreamed a lot of separate dreams, but I don't remember what they were. All I remember is that my sister, Alainnah was in one of them. I remember them also being exciting and fun, which is a nice change from my usual terrifying, depressing nightmares.
Tonight I'm going to watch Shooter...I wonder if it will affect my dreams tonight...

No comments:
Post a Comment