So, after being internet-less all summer, I am back...and on new and additional medicines so that always makes for more interesting sleep patterns and dreams. Last night I had a first...I dreamed in cartoon. It started out "real" and then the two main characters and their surroundings turned into cartoonish, playdough-like characters and remained that way for the whole dream. I won't go into the plot of the dream because it was not entirely cohesive and was a bit awkward, but it was entertaining nonetheless.
In related news, last night, my roommate and I started to fall asleep after talking about a mutual acquaintance who was involved in missionary work among Muslims. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I hear 3 words come from her side of the room, "Middle Eastern Studies." I suddenly panicked thinking I had fallen asleep in the middle of our conversation and was just then waking up for the end of it...however, she was just as asleep as I was. In response, I said, "What?" She replied, "What?" And I said, "You just said middle eastern studies." To which she responded, "Oh, I don't know what I said, I shouldn't be talking right now, I don't know what I'm saying." And then we both went back to sleep. The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment